Saturday 16 July 2011

Photorealism Volume 2

Just an update on Photorealism Volume 2. First of all I apologise for the delays in releasing this DVD. I originally intended it to be a spring 2011 release, but one of the tutorials I felt was just repeating the same techniques demonstrated in volume 1, so I decided to go back to the drawing board and create tutorial that shows lots of different techniques and approaches.

While the tutorials are all recorded and ready, I still have some editing to do and a LOT of commentary. If you think, I have 10+ hours of footage, so it's no easy task. That said, I feel very happy with the way this DVD is going and believe there is a lot to learn from it, especially for beginners.

Realistically speaking, I think it's going to be an Autumn release. But please keep checking back from time to time.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in this DVD and offered feedback on my last one.

1 comment: