Friday 15 July 2011

New Website - FINALLY!

I have finally redesigned and rebranded my website and it is long overdue! Originally I just threw my site together without a clue, but as I've added more pages, it has got messier and much harder to navigate. Not to mention the inconsistency of the design.

Hopefully you can find your way around much easier now and will find the tutorials easier on the eyes. I have dropped some of the content, such as the Beginner's Guide to Mouse Painting and the abridged version the Matte Painting tutorial, but you can still find those videos on my Youtube channel if you're interested. 


It has been a very busy time, trying to complete my latest DVD, while keeping up with commission work, but I hope to add more content in the coming months, including more free tutorials. So please check back from time to time...


If you notice any broken links or glaring faults with my new website, please drop me a note via the contact link and I'll get it fixed.


http://www.devotion-graphics.com/




If anyone is interested in seeing my old site design, it's still online at:


http://www.wade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment